Realize Your Potential at DOT
Working with DOT is about challenging yourself to explore new frontiers, to do new things, to meet new people, to create new possibilities. There is much to learn along the way – experiences to collect, opportunities to explore. Be a part of the team and realize your own potential. We are growing… grow with us!
Number of Positions: 3 Positions
– Strong OOPS and RDBMS concept.
– Requires knowledge on Payment gateway, Ecommerce Sites.
– Requires experience on PHP, MySQL, HTML5, JS, CSS and MYSQL.
– Ability to manage and handle client relationships.
– Solid knowledge on jQuery, AJAX, Curl, XML
– Knowledge of WordPress, Magento customizations.
– Requires very strong logically driven concepts
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Any Graduate/ Postgraduate (Computer Science, Computer Application)
– Candidate should have good knowledge in Web application development using php and mysql.
– Solid understanding of database technologies and product development methodologies will have added advantage
– Good knowledge of technologies mentioned in Job description is very important.
– Excellent communication and team building skills are desired..
– Candidate with exposure to open sources, ecommerce and CMS will have added advantage.
– Proven experience in planning, execution and implementation of quality software websites/projects.
– Should be capable of managing and handling client relationships.
– Solid understanding of how web technology works
– Intelligent and ambitious
– Passionate about coding
Social Media Manager
Number of Positions: 2 Positions
– Develop digital marketing plans & manage team to execute & optimize them
– Provide insights & ideas to product managers on existing & new marketing campaigns
– Monitor social media performance & build user engagement, branding & traffic
Desired Candidate Profile
Any Graduate/ Postgraduate (Computer Science, Computer Application)
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficient in using Google Analytics & social media monitoring tools
– Relevant Certification is a plus
– Ability to write clear, concise & grammatically correct copy
– Able to prioritize tasks & meet deadlines
Business Development Executive (Corporate Sales)
Number of Positions: 6 Positions
– Identify clients in the education industry
– Promote advertising solutions in the allocated territory.
– Achieve sales targets
– Providing customer satisfaction
– Provide regular updates to the management on market feedback, competitive scenario, product feedback and other relevant business issues. Work closely with concerned manager to build a sustainable business.
Education: Any Graduate/ Postgraduate (Marketing)
– – Enterprising aggressive sales professional with excellent communication skills
– Hardcore sales experience and team management expertise
– Proven Track record of sales in a reputed organization
– Positive Attitude & Leadership skills.
– Excellent service ethics and a high level of integrity
Forward your resume at email@example.com